Monday, August 26, 2013

August Trail Camera Videos and Pictures (Bear and Bucks)

Bear and Bucks
 
Here are a few Pictures and Video's from my Trail Cameras Prior to September.  A few nice looking deer and a decent size Black Bear made an appearance.
 
The deer I'm most impressed with to date is a Big 8 point buck.  He is out to the ears and looks to be sporting some hefty antlers.  Hopefully we get some more pictures/videos post shedding.




A screenshot of the Big 8 from the video below



A picture taken of the Big 8 as he walks by the Cuddeback
Video of the Big 8

 
 
Also, out and about is this Black Bear.  Wishing I would have seen him during the two years I had a bear license...
 


Black Bear on 7/31/13


Black Bear on 8/22/13
Black Bear on 7/31/13








Below are a few more nice bucks that we have on Camera... including the "170+ inch Monster" (According to Elman Becker)... okay maybe not 170 inches but not a runt either.  I'm hoping to get a few more pictures of this buck as well.  I have another picture on my other computer that hints at this buck being a 9 pointer with 4 on his right antler (smaller looking in the picture below) and 5 points on his left antler.


Elman's Big Bastard
 
The buck pictured below has some potential... if he can make it through the season.
Nice 8 point

There are still a few bucks from last year that to my knowledge haven't been shot, including a thin antlered 14 point with split G2's...  if he made it through the 2012 hunting season, he has potential to be one of the biggest bucks on our land.  I also made a purchase of a new Bushnell Trail Camera HD from Scheels the other week so that will be fun to play with and see how the 720p video turns out.

8 comments:

  1. Deer is very beautiful animal in this world. But unfortunately most of the animal like to hunting Deer. Go my site to know more about Deer. In this picture the Hogs hunting a baby deer which is very cruel. But all over nice post this one. http://elitehuntsman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This axis is of heavier weight, durable and dead on target. It is also very still to be drawn through the rest. This is the altogether team up bow hunting, which is of the first category. A fantastic read

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures is so beautiful and I really like it. Thanks for your helpful information you brought to me. I am waiting for your next posts. Good luck
    Musket Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s the best time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this publish and if I may I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to read even more things approximately it!
    Best Hunting Gear

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharng this information,this is useful to me... outdoor game

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Now i need to my bolg, you can play game fun, action heremy back packers fly fishing adviser fly fishing leader

    ReplyDelete