Thursday, October 21, 2010

8th, 9th, and 10th nights out

I've been super busy all week but finally found some time to post.  Last weekend was pretty slow.  After seeing that bear I had my dad throw out a bait pile to see if he was still in the area.  After several nights of not being hit I checked my trail camera to find this fisher trying to get at the bait. 

All three nights I hunted I saw several does and fawns but no bear and no Sticker buck. 

I did however manage to fix my rifle stand that was blown apart during one of the many tornado's that tore through the area this summer.  Luckily the base was still intact so all I had to do was replace the seat, railings and a few branches.  Also during the process we had to clear a path through the swamp which took nearly 2 hrs with all of the down trees in the area.


Here is another trail camera picture of something that I just can't seem to identify?!  How it got here or what it was doing is unknown to me but something funny is going on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment