Sunday, September 26, 2010

Second Night Out 9/24/2010

Finally Friday has come!  Back to the same stand for another nice evening hunt.  Here are few pictures to better show the field edge where I'm set up on.



 It didn't take too long for the deer to start moving.  Within 30 mins of being on the stand I had a fawn running around out in the field.  Not to long after, two more came from behind me in the woods and walked out right beneath me (pictured below).
 Soon to follow those fawns was that same little spike buck I had seen last weekend.  I was able to take a picture of him this time.  He was only 15 yards away when I took the picture.  He followed the same path the fawns took and once on the Alfalfa field he made his way to the corn.
Unfortunately for me, there was nothing else within range.  I did see three smaller bucks appear on the middle of the field when the evening was getting pretty dark out.  I couldn't make out much for points but they weren't anything special.

I saw around 11 deer again with 3 fawns and 1 spike buck within bow range.

No comments:

Post a Comment